- Job Packages and Pricing
- Career Announcements
- News Releases
- Business Directory
- Book Publishing
- Contact us
Shipping & Returns Policy
How and when orders are shipped
- Orders ship according to the method you choose at checkout. In the event there are issues related to your preferred method of shipping (for example, a postal strike, etc.), our customer service team will make special arrangements with you to determine the best alternate method for delivery.
- Parcel shipping orders are shipped directly to the shipping address you have provided (we cannot ship by courier to PO boxes at this time).
- Orders ship via standard ground shipping usually within one business day from the time your order is placed.
- Shipment will usually arrive 3-5 business days after the order has shipped for most destinations. Transit time may be longer to remote addresses.
- Normally, shipment(s) are scheduled to arrive Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm local time.
- If you are not available to accept your shipment, a shipping notification card with further details will be issued.
- Smaller shipments made by courier may be left at your door. Shipments made by Canada Post will be left in your mailbox.
- Multiple items may be shipped separately due to size or availability and may arrive at different times.
- Some items may be too heavy or too large for parcel shipping. In such cases, special arrangements will be made with you to determine the best alternate method for delivery.
Exchange and Returns
- Municipal World will gladly exchange or refund incorrectly shipped items within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in their original condition.
- There are no exchanges or returns on Municipal World books or form products.
- Returns on incorrectly ordered items (excluding books or form products) may be returned within 30 days (provided they are unopened, unused, and in original condition). However, no shipping costs will be refunded and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
- For more information, and before returning any item, please contact Municipal World Customer Service at 1-888-368-6125 x 200, or email us through the “order inquiries” form on our contact page at https://municipalworld.com/contact
- Your shipment must be sent prepaid as we do not accept C.O.D. deliveries
- Authorized returns should be addressed as follows:
42860 Sparta Line
Union, ON N0L 2L0