Available for order!
As a student of civic leadership, McIntosh is focused on learning ways to enhance local government effectiveness.
The guide illustrates a priority step-by-step process with techniques for you to:
- Set up a strategic process for priority setting;
- Select strategic topics for priority setting consideration;
- Develop strategic possibilities for potential implementation analysis:
- Determine strategic priorities for short-term implementation; and
- Sustain strategic attention to priority implementation and adjustments.
Each chapter contains a professional anecdote, personal observation, a case study, quotes from elected officials and staff working in the trenches, plus models and frameworks with advice on how to apply them. McIntosh has distilled a lot of real-world examples and lessons learned into each section.