- Job Packages and Pricing
- Career Announcements
- News Releases
- Business Directory
- Book Publishing
- Contact us
Municipal World Innovation Award
Celebrating Municipal Innovation
Municipal World is pleased to recognize one innovative Canadian community, highlighting transformational approaches to delivering municipal services. In addition, a pair of Honourable Mentions will also be announced.
Winners will be recognized with a formal award, and an article in Municipal World magazine.
Congratulations to the Municipality of Trent Lakes.
Congratulations to the City of Kitchener.
Award Application Requirements
Your application should detail the innovative approach and how it delivers quality of life improvement to the community. Specifically, your application must contain a brief overview of:
- the local innovation,
- the issue it resolved, and
- the outcomes as a result of the transformative action/policy.
Power Point or similar presentation methods are encouraged. Word documents or pdf are also acceptable formats.
Please note that written submission should be no longer than 500 words.
Innovation being submitted should have commenced after Jan. 1, 2021.
Four criteria will be used to evaluate scholarship applications:
- Culture – the development of organizational thought transformation and approaches to service delivery and relationship cultivation
- Ecosystems – collaborative efforts of cross-sector engagement that establish unique partnerships
- Strategy – the design and creation of resourceful self-sustaining systems that drive high performance
- Operations – innovations in the delivery of service to streamline and create organizational efficiencies
Deadline to Apply: Nov. 3, 2023
Fill out the form and upload your application below for a chance to have your innovative approaches recognized by Municipal World.