New hardship grant for Ponoka businesses impacted by COVID-19
Posted in: News Item
Date Posted: 2020-12-11
Organization Name: Town of Ponoka
Ponoka Town Council has approved a new $50,000 Hardship Grant that offers financial assistance to Ponoka businesses whose bottom lines are being hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Hardship Grant is intended to help local businesses that have suffered significant financial losses due to COVID-19 impacts such as:
- Full or partial closure of their business due to a public health order;
- Permanent or temporary layoff of employees;
- Reduced business hours; and
- Decreased revenue.
The grant will be distributed amongst all eligible businesses that apply. Eligible Businesses would include those that:
- Are significantly impacted by COVID-19;
- Physically reside in and plan to continue operating in the Town of Ponoka in 2021; and
- Hold an active 2020 business licence and plan on purchasing a 2021 business licence.
For more information, please CLICK HERE.
If your business meets the eligibility requirements, please CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Please email a copy of the completed application form to email@example.com or print a copy of the completed form and mail to:
Town of Ponoka
200, 5604 50 Ave.
Ponoka. AB, T4J 1G5
The deadline to apply is January 31, 2020.
If you have any questions, please phone 403-783-0127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.