Manager I, Realty Services
Summary of Duties
Reporting to the Manager IV, Realty Services, the Manager, Realty Services manages and coordinates a broad range of realty service-related activities and strategies, financial reviews, transaction management and policy development.
- University degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Urban Development, Land Use Planning, Engineering or equivalent in a specialized related discipline.
- Member in good standing in a Professional Association such as the Appraisal Institute of Canada, International Right of Way Association, the Canadian Institute of Planners or Professional Engineers of Ontario.
- Three to five years of management experience in land development, negotiation, appraisal, acquisition and sale of real estate.
Specialized Training and Licenses
- Superior negotiation, leadership and interpersonal skills; experience supervising staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to apply the Expropriations Act.
- Experience working with committees, stakeholder groups and high-profile professionals.
- Demonstrated research and report writing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to make effective public presentations.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Valid Class G driver’s license required.
Permanent – Full Time
$73,017 to $99,284
How to Apply
For a complete job description and to apply on-line, please visit the City of London website at http://bit.ly/30iXkSx
Please note following the interview stage, official transcripts as well as a criminal record check will be required prior to moving to the next stage in the selection process.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday, May 28, 2019
We appreciate all applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The City of London is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.